Shoutbox

05.05 02:28closerchuj
07.04 05:27xixujutro wywiad z kylie w DD TVN...
06.04 05:18krko2No i jest płyta. :)
25.03 14:43closerbyło zajebiście!!!! w pierwszym rzędzie byłem :))))))))))))))
25.03 12:34AvarisGratuluje! Mnie nie udało sie dostac biletów :(
22.03 15:54closerbyłem w berlinie na kylie presents golden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11.03 04:14krisjest ok....widać,że nie ma parcia na komercję...te dwa single to już inna Kylie...nie zawojuje może świata ale czy po 30 latach kariery musi
09.03 06:18krko2Jak się podoba nowy kawałek: Stop Me From Falling ? ;)
18.01 11:25kris....no faktycznie poszła w inne rejony....niedługo się przekonamy czy taka KYLIE chwyci
16.01 04:10closerja już słucham sobie, trochę słaba piosenka, hitu nie będzie
15.01 11:14krko2Za kilka dni nowy singiel. Ciekawe co to będzie. ;)
26.12 16:36closera chuj, nie chce zadnych duetów
26.12 13:13krisciekawe co z tym duetem z robbiem
26.12 13:12krisraczej singiel
16.12 08:42closerludzie, w styczniu nowa płyta Kylie, z tu tak pusto ???
EnglishCzechFrenchGermanGreekItalianJapanesePolishPortugueseRussianSpanishSlovakHungarianChinese (S)

Społeczność

erarkholm
useravatar
User Info

Pandora jewelry store

With the plated wholesale pandora jewelry manufacturers gold, on a personal level I'm quite excited - depending the price, as you say. Haha, you're welcome - and Ellie is a good name, well done! Glad to hear there are things you like, I was pleasantly surprised by this year's line-up too.I'm a little curious about the whole safety chain/thread-less bracelet thing as well. Because some of the Spring 2016 campaign images picture older safety chains (such as the daisy one) on the new bracelet, too. So perhaps there'll be stoppers or something that we can use to keep them in place? I'm sorry to hear you don't like the owls! I still found them quite cute in store, and I'll be getting them at some point for my Flower Garden murano bracelet. Was so excited when I saw this preview.I love the poetic blooms bracelet and will definitely be getting that. I really like the magnolia blooms collection. On my list is the dazzling daisies spacer, magnolia bloom spacer, clips and ring. Also tigger.Looking forward to seeing the jewellery preview, to see if there are anymore rings.Interested to see full Mother's Day, summer collection and Disney parks previews. You are absolutely right, thank you for pointing that out. I m thinking about doing the Christmas ornament promo I wasn't going to but I'm going to get my mum Pandora for Christmas and I thought I might as well do the promo. Two posts in a few hours, while being on vacation!! Are you Superman's close relative or something?!? It's so nice to see new Disney charms! I'm not too fond of Mickey, though, and I would have loved to see new fairytale/ movie charms! Since I usually prefer charms of some special meaning, the "Wishes firework show" and the "2016 Edition" stand out for me! I've cought myself being more attracted by Pandora's enamel designs lately!Thank you for this lovely post! Enjoy your holidays! ♥♥♥    I have been looking forward to this post and I'm definitely not disappointed.

Thank you, Carol! I was planning on adding a few other charms, such as the new Iridescent murano, but now I think I might leave it like this, at least for a while.And yes, the lovely thing is that this charm is the most affordable one of the whole collection, as well as being one of the nicest I'm sure it would look great on your metallic blue leather too! Going on to Pandora, yes I've been shopping only without discount ☹. The dangles do feel less substantial and I guess using more pave or crystals in the bale means using less silver. You should pick up a piggy bank if you get the chance tho! ^^ the leathers look perfect like that, that's often how I wear mine too! I don't like to fill them up too much xx You are right in that Pandora is expensive, I should really love it and not make do with it. Are you buying anything today? Have you seen pandora jewellery wholesale uk any of the beads in person yet? I come bearing an unexpected bit of news today, with a look at the Shining Crown charm, a surprise addition to Pandora's Winter 2017 line-up! It was priced at £25 or 29 euros, when it was available. I am trying to make the Boy and Girl stay put and ebay has a few options but it is boggling and I am not sure which ones to get since the only charms I know are Pandora's. Practically the third charm I got it for free!Now I wait patiently to receive the packageA big kiss to all of you from italy!!

Thanks Nicola! I heard rumours it's because they're not going to do the leather bracelet promo this year I'm not sure whether that's true or not, but if so that does make sense. It seems mean that they're dropping the number of UK promos when we get so few anyway haha.I've not heard dates mentioned for the sale yet - it usually drops about mid-June-ish. I'll let you know if I hear when Thanks Ellie for your Disney preview; my favorite! My butterfly bracelet will be complete with Thumper and Bambi. The scary charm like dead head, skull, snake. I was originally going to do the heart clasp but did the 15 dollar upgrade to get the sparkly cz clasp. I imagine how stunning will Minnie's wreath look on your red-green Christmas bracelet [ I'm going for a red-white theme ]. We hardly ever see so vivid green in Pandora's charms!I love the Wishes Firework Show charm, it must be gorgeous in person! I wonder if there's anything written on the other side of it or it's full of those little yellow stars, which in my opinion would be nicer! I'll wait for some live shots pandora jewelry online before trying to get it! Thank you so much for another Disney trip, Ellie! Have a great weekend! ♥♥♥    Pudsey's bandage goes almost all the way around the charm, and features white enamel studded with red and blue enamel spots, and green and yellow cubic zirconia. The overall effect is really quite colourful, especially when it catches the light and the colours sparkle. This charm is threaded, and feels nice and solid to hold. The hallmarks are on its base.I have to say, one of my favourite aspects of this release is the cute packaging that comes with it! The Sparkling Bracelet - £199 (RRP £245). Omg!!My Hubby surprised me with special numbered PANDORA FOREVER PARIS 14K Diamond EIFFEL TOWER 20/500 purchased on 20/06/2016 .

Aha, we are all jealous of each other at various points, aren't we? ^^ The lovely thing is that people are so willing to help each other out (as you have just demonstrated with your kind offer!). I've just been to the store and I got the new ladybird and the White primrose meadow - they are lovely! I really wanted to see the new wild flower murano in person, but my store hadn't got it in for some reason I have lots more on my wish list but I'm hoping to get some help with the U.S. bracelet promo! Have you got anything from the spring collection yet? I am very selective and research before I buy used. I seem to be going for a lot of two tone lately. Ellie, it's a bit offtopic, but would you mind telling me/us with what equipment, settings and software you are taking the wonderful photos?I'm trying to take photos from my charms creating one failure after another. Finally I took my daughters Nikon DSLR and pandora jewelry store it's getting better - a better mess *sigh*I don't know how to put the right light on it, it's always a bit out of focus ... and I fear I need a special lens for macros (or how ever that's called in english ... I hope, you understand it somehow).Advice would be appreciated soooo much! They are pretty, versatile, well-made and very functional! I swear by mine. Yes, the stock image implies that the teapot has more oxidation but I guess it must be shadows. I'm the same as you, really - all of my bracelets get worn, I just pick the one that will go best with what I'm wearing.

Administrator wyłączył możliwość pisania dla niezarejestrowanych

Informacje forum

Statystyki:   Ilość użytkowników: 1432  Ilość wątków: 1463  Ilość sond: 192  Ilość postów: 16799383  Ilość dzisiejszych postów: 2
Informacje o użytkownikach:   Najnowszy użytkownik :  accolac99   Zalogowani użytkownicy: 1   Goście: 57
Wątek
Nowy
Wątek
Nowy
Przyklejony
Active
New/Active
Przyklejony
Active
New/Active
New/Closed
New/Sticky