Shoutbox

05.05 02:28closerchuj
07.04 05:27xixujutro wywiad z kylie w DD TVN...
06.04 05:18krko2No i jest płyta. :)
25.03 14:43closerbyło zajebiście!!!! w pierwszym rzędzie byłem :))))))))))))))
25.03 12:34AvarisGratuluje! Mnie nie udało sie dostac biletów :(
22.03 15:54closerbyłem w berlinie na kylie presents golden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11.03 04:14krisjest ok....widać,że nie ma parcia na komercję...te dwa single to już inna Kylie...nie zawojuje może świata ale czy po 30 latach kariery musi
09.03 06:18krko2Jak się podoba nowy kawałek: Stop Me From Falling ? ;)
18.01 11:25kris....no faktycznie poszła w inne rejony....niedługo się przekonamy czy taka KYLIE chwyci
16.01 04:10closerja już słucham sobie, trochę słaba piosenka, hitu nie będzie
15.01 11:14krko2Za kilka dni nowy singiel. Ciekawe co to będzie. ;)
26.12 16:36closera chuj, nie chce zadnych duetów
26.12 13:13krisciekawe co z tym duetem z robbiem
26.12 13:12krisraczej singiel
16.12 08:42closerludzie, w styczniu nowa płyta Kylie, z tu tak pusto ???
EnglishCzechFrenchGermanGreekItalianJapanesePolishPortugueseRussianSpanishSlovakHungarianChinese (S)

Społeczność

Strona główna | Kylie Forum | Kylie Minogue | Na bieżąco | To Gain Up to 7% off runescape old school gold for sale to Complete Re

accolac99
useravatar
User Info

To Gain Up to 7% off runescape old school gold for sale to Complete Re

If you give me a tangible currency that I can use to buy a tangible reward, I will grind that shit for hours on end. It osrs gold will be my sole focus when I play the game. If you give me the ability to buy SOME things, I may play, depending on what they are. I guess I just misheard.if we going the conspiracy route, they want people to stay subbed/pay for a faction transfer to do it "quickly".

As some players know, RSorder is a professional and reliable OSRS Gold Store, it devotes its mind to RuneScape Gold service to all players. Our mission is providing Cheap and Safe RS 2007 Gold to our clients with high speed delivery. Players can buy RS 07 Gold very conveniently and simply. Before do any trade in the gaming market of Runescape, you should make one thing clear.Now The new version of Mobile is live, you can buy All RS products with mobile conveniently and quickly!
I don think John King should apolgize in any way for asking that question. If character matters in an election, than I think it a jounalist duty to ask those questions, regardless of who the candidate is. Gingrich famlly life was dominating the headlines; furthermore Gingrich gave permission for his daughters to go public, so why Gingrich, a seasoned politician, took offense is beyond me.
He should have answered the question calmly and it would have been forgotten. That particular issue was the elephant in the room at that debate and he knew it. Again, being a seasoned politician, Gingrich had to have known his marital difficulties were going to come up in the debate somehow in some way. My sense is he made a calculated decision to turn the issue away from him and onto John King and CNN.
I am just sitting here and lauging at the way Mr. Gingrich suddenly wants to run a clean campaign when in fact he was one of the front runners in the slaughtering of Mr. Clinton by the way, he ended up cheating on his wife the same as Clinton did. Mr. Gingrich is a hypocrit who is now at questioning concerning his personal life when I remember he was one of the front runners who spoke so dammingly about Clinton and his actions then.
Its appalling just as Gingrich said about the media questioning his infidelity and immorality during the GOP presidential campaign, that this kinds of questions discourage decent candidates to run for office. Well, then is he a decent candidate after this allegations of infidelity of open marriage including his former mistress now his wife? and For her to be a future first lady is appalling itself.
I always thought of CNN as a neutral and unbiased place to get news of the day. I guess I was wrong. Paul was ignored during the debate AND the post debate coverage. He is only 1 of 4 candidates. Imagine if he was 1 of 2. Would we just keep the camera on Romney the whole time?informed the public of his character. The bottom line is that people will believe whatever they want. Just ask Barack Obama or anyone else for that matter.John King did the right thing in presenting Newt Gingrich with this conflicting and controversial suject, right at the opening of the debate. Newt is an actor and knew exactly what he was doing, screaming like a small child. He has acted this way in tight situations on many occasions. It is his way of getting attention. This is exactly why the house wanted to throw him out of his Speaker job. He is erratic and undependable. He creates a scene if things do not go his way. Thanks, John, for a good evening of entertainment. You are always a gentleman, and the best.
2019 Big Surprise for you:Up to 7% off RS 2007 gold&Runescape gold on RSorder for you to Learn Solutions to OSRS Beginner Clue Scroll Anagram Clue Untill Apr.26?Ready to Snap by http://www.rsorder.com!
https://www.rsorder.com/uploads/RSorder/EDM/easteroffers2019_seo.jpg
5% off Code HEP5 without Anylimited.

7% off Code HEP7 for Order $120+.
Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&8% off Code NZP8 to buy 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points &10% off Code OSRSA10 to buy OSRS Accounts Anytime!

Administrator wyłączył możliwość pisania dla niezarejestrowanych

Informacje forum

Statystyki:   Ilość użytkowników: 1438  Ilość wątków: 1482  Ilość sond: 192  Ilość postów: 16799385  Ilość postów w tym tygodniu: 4
Informacje o użytkownikach:   Najnowszy użytkownik :  GeloLeme   Zalogowani użytkownicy: 0   Goście: 61
Wątek
Nowy
Wątek
Nowy
Przyklejony
Active
New/Active
Przyklejony
Active
New/Active
New/Closed
New/Sticky