Shoutbox

05.05 02:28closerchuj
07.04 05:27xixujutro wywiad z kylie w DD TVN...
06.04 05:18krko2No i jest płyta. :)
25.03 14:43closerbyło zajebiście!!!! w pierwszym rzędzie byłem :))))))))))))))
25.03 12:34AvarisGratuluje! Mnie nie udało sie dostac biletów :(
22.03 15:54closerbyłem w berlinie na kylie presents golden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11.03 04:14krisjest ok....widać,że nie ma parcia na komercję...te dwa single to już inna Kylie...nie zawojuje może świata ale czy po 30 latach kariery musi
09.03 06:18krko2Jak się podoba nowy kawałek: Stop Me From Falling ? ;)
18.01 11:25kris....no faktycznie poszła w inne rejony....niedługo się przekonamy czy taka KYLIE chwyci
16.01 04:10closerja już słucham sobie, trochę słaba piosenka, hitu nie będzie
15.01 11:14krko2Za kilka dni nowy singiel. Ciekawe co to będzie. ;)
26.12 16:36closera chuj, nie chce zadnych duetów
26.12 13:13krisciekawe co z tym duetem z robbiem
26.12 13:12krisraczej singiel
16.12 08:42closerludzie, w styczniu nowa płyta Kylie, z tu tak pusto ???
EnglishCzechFrenchGermanGreekItalianJapanesePolishPortugueseRussianSpanishSlovakHungarianChinese (S)

Społeczność

Strona główna | Kylie Forum | Kylie Minogue | Na bieżąco | Snap up RS07 Gold with 6% Off at RSorder with 2X Loyalty Points Gain

rs3gold5
useravatar
User Info

Snap up RS07 Gold with 6% Off at RSorder with 2X Loyalty Points Gain

Does Rielle Hunter have no shame? I am disgusted with her continued poor osrs gold behavior, profiting from what she has done. I am saddened at the thought of Elizabeth Edwards having to deal with the horrible affair during her final days. Both John Edward and Rielle Hunter are simply not good people. Rielle proves how much she does not care about the hurt and damage she has caused, instead of taking responsibility she has decided to write a book. My fellow ladies out there, don be another woman worst enemy! Have some self respect. If Rielle was truly sorry she would seek forgiveness and stay out of the media.

The sadness of heritage News Briefs, News Brief, news briefs examples, dallas morning news briefing, latest news briefs, world news briefs, world news briefing, News Briefing, news briefing app, news briefing today, abc business news, Citi Business News, environmental business news, IN BUSINESS NEWS, CBC Business News, tunisie business news, tanzania business news, kuwait business news, chronicle business news, insurance business news, business cloud news, indianapolis business news, healthcare business news, business travel news, business traveller news, business traveler news, travel business news, quad cities business news, semiconductor business news, Vegetable, fruit export growth slows
Think picking the perfect LEGO collection for your creative kid is simply a snap? With so many collectible sets available in stores, it can be challenging to select the right one. We've rounded up the best new 2019 kits launching just in time for the February release of The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part.
The British investigation into the attacks tested samples of the nerve agent used, finding it to be positive for a unique family of agents. Prime Minister Theresa May announced on 12 March that laboratories had identified it as one of the Novichok family, a series of nerve agents developed by the Soviet Union and Russia between 1971 and 1993, claimed by scientists to be the deadliest nerve agents ever made. May declared that the act was either deliberate by Russia against the UK or that the nerve agent was no longer in the control of Russia, and demanded a response. After unsatisfactory communications, the UK expelled 23 Russian diplomats and their families on March 20, and the EU withdrew their ambassador from Russia.
World of Warcraft does of course have its complaints. Perhaps the biggest is its grindy nature. The main aim, at least to mewhen I played it, is to reach end game. I did manage this back in 2010 with one character. Although I had others, they weren half as high levelled as my main and I had no intention of going through the same zones to repeat thesuccess when I had finished. This willbe different for everyone,but as soon as I got to the end I quickly lost interestand the subscription was soon stopped.

Happy Valentine's Day! Welcome to enjoy RSorder 6% off (code "RVD6") for OSRS Gold, RuneScape Gold and more for everyone and double Loyalty Points (every 100 loyal points can be used as $1) for RSorder members from Feb.8 to Feb.16, 2020!

Besides, 5% off code "RSYK5" is also offered for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products. Buy from https://www.rsorder.com/ at anytime.
https://www.rsorder.com/uploads/RSorder/EDM/6off2020_seo.jpg

Administrator wyłączył możliwość pisania dla niezarejestrowanych

Informacje forum

Statystyki:   Ilość użytkowników: 1485  Ilość wątków: 1975  Ilość sond: 197  Ilość postów: 16799415  Ilość dzisiejszych postów: 9
Informacje o użytkownikach:   Najnowszy użytkownik :  Carmichael   Zalogowani użytkownicy: 0   Goście: 37
Wątek
Nowy
Wątek
Nowy
Przyklejony
Active
New/Active
Przyklejony
Active
New/Active
New/Closed
New/Sticky